Custom ETL tool for Marketo

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Custom ETL tool for Marketo

As a part of my quarterly firm initiative for my organization - I went ahead and built a custom ETL tool for marketo that can export, list and visualize all the different assets in a manner that is more customizable and makes more sense to business. The complete tool uses several of the marketo's REST API endpoints to export the data which is then transformed and then the same data is used in the tables and plot graphs. The complete tool including front-end, back

end and Marketo REST APIs has been developed by me. Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions on this. 

Current Capabilities of the Application:

1.        Seamlessly export details and performance metrics of marketo assets remotely (No need to log-in to instance!) using Marketo REST APIs. Currently application supports exporting performance metrics for email assets, forms, landing pages, programs, smart campaigns, segmentation and snippets.

2. Visualise the performance of assets in real time using graphs e.g. compare performance metrics (sent, delivered, opened, clicked, unsubscribes) for all your sent emails graphically!
  3.        Filter and sort exported asset details using by asset name, id, metrics, workspace using a single search bar.

4. View data of multiple marketo instances by providing Instance URL and API user details of each account. All the API user details and Instance data is stored on AWS Managed Relational Database, improving security and performance of local application server.
  5.       Ability to export the data to third party tool like Adode Analytics, Power BI etc. (requires proper configuration/setup of the tool before ingesting data from application).

Please note that I have used sandbox marketo instance.

Marketo CampaignsMarketo CampaignsMarketo E-mailsMarketo E-mailsMarketo FormsMarketo FormsMarketo Landing-PagesMarketo Landing-PagesMarketo Programs and ChannelsMarketo Programs and ChannelsMarketo SegmentationsMarketo SegmentationsMarketo SnippetsMarketo Snippets

Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
harishcorporate
Level 1

Re: Custom ETL tool for Marketo

Good job Darshil

Regards

Harish 

Darshil_Shah1

Thanks Harish Bhai! 🤗

Miguel-Board
Level 1

Hi Darshil,

Is extractor available to the public?

Miguel Board
Darshil_Shah1

Unfortunately, no, not as of now! I'll keep you posted if this changes in the future. I appreciate your interest in this!