Current User Signature - Sales Insight

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Current User Signature - Sales Insight

I would love to share with you Chris but unfortunately I have been left without.

I assume this information which was initially offered was later determined private for their company.  But my communication seems to be completely cut without explanation. 

Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Hi Josh (and everyone else here),

Unfortunately I had to take a bit of a break from the Community due to client work (and I sincerely apologize for leaving you high and dry, Josh), but I am definitely available to talk on this particular issue—I recommend just directly emailing me at courtney@demandlab.com (mostly so it's forced to stay on my radar!) for this or anything else you want to discuss in terms of solutions. Thanks!

Sean_Richards
Level 5

I am looking to implement this same thing. Can you pretty please provide some insight into the solution? I want to have the signature be the person who initiated the Sales Insight email send?

Sean Richards
Eric_Salamon1
Level 6

Just curious couldn't you make a segmentation based on your sales team, and adjust the signature to display based on the segmentation using the snippets?

As far as I know Marketo can use segmentation and define the area with a snippet, replace snippet if criteria is met.

Please let me know if it isn't possible, because my understanding is that segmentation should allow the system to work that way.