SOLVED

Re: Current DateTime Stamp

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current DateTime Stamp

I want to store the time and date someone completes a specific form within the contact record of Marketo. (In a custom Field)  I can't find a flow step or change data value selection that allows me to choose current date/time. Any ideas how to accomplish this? Thank you!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

So you use a Change Data Value, attribute = "your custom field", new value = {{system.dateTime}}

You can also use any of the other tokens in the link that Mark posted

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Brandy,

You can use system tokens to set the field!  This article has some tokens you may find interesting.  😃
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LB9WCAW

Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

So you use a Change Data Value, attribute = "your custom field", new value = {{system.dateTime}}

You can also use any of the other tokens in the link that Mark posted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jep,

I am looking to do a similar thing. Once a lead reaches certain score thresholds, I would like to stamp a custom field with the date/time. 

I have created the custom field as a date/time field but I can't add the {{system.dateTime}} token.

Any thoughts?

Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

@ Jacob: there may not be any auto-complete, so just type it in. If it shows a red underline, that's usually because the field type does not match (system.dateTime is for dateTime and system.date is for a date field)

Jep