Re: CRM Fusion users?

Anonymous
Not applicable

CRM Fusion users?

Hey everyone!

We currently use RingLead, but were told that CRM Fusion is a better product because it encompasses what RingLead does and more. I was wondering if any community members out there have any suggestions, recommendations, feedback?

Thanks!

Sarah

6 REPLIES 6
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Sarah,

You would better post this to "products". Much more people will read it an be likely to answer.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Greg! I've gone ahead and done so.

Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Hi Sarah,

I highly recommend CRM Fusion - the product UI looks like something from Windows 95, but it works great. What I like best is that you can come up with your own matching criteria for catching dupes. It's a truly flexible and powerful platform.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Conor!

Thanks for your reply! Do you mind my asking what kinds of data manipulation you use the tool for, other than dupes? It helps so much to hear how other marketers use these tools!

Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Sure thing. Imagine DemandTools as the SFDC Data Loader on steroids. I did everything from territory re-assignment to fixing phone number formatting. Another handy trick was using PeopleImport and DemandTools to cross referencing a list of names/companies with our database. We took an list of event registrants (that was missing emails) so we could see who of our prospects/clients were attending a conference.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great, thank you so much Conor!