SOLVED

Re: Criteria selection of reports now limit to 1000 emails

Go to solution
angelavt
Level 1

Criteria selection of reports now limit to 1000 emails

angelavt_0-1699251479811.png

Understand the recent patch had a small change to the criteria selection of reports - It is now a maximum of 1000 emails. Can we have the option to go back to the previous feature? Splitting up the reports seems counter-intuitive as you will need to combine the reports manually. Am looking forward to suggestions on how people are getting around this issue, thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't think there's an option to switch or go back to the previous state. IMO, this limit ensures that the report loads faster than before, when users had to wait for several minutes with a ton of emails selected in the selector. You can always stitch data pulled from multiple reports into a single file if need be.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kym_Harper
Level 1

This is making my report pulls much more of a manual process and I wish it would go back to the old way. Following!

Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I don't think there's an option to switch or go back to the previous state. IMO, this limit ensures that the report loads faster than before, when users had to wait for several minutes with a ton of emails selected in the selector. You can always stitch data pulled from multiple reports into a single file if need be.