SOLVED

Creating trigger emails after website form submission

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating trigger emails after website form submission

I am working to set-up trigger emails that are sent to a user after they fill out a form on our website. The email would contain the ebook, whitepaper or webinar that they registered for. 

What I can't figure out, is how do I trigger an email based on a form fill-out, when I am using the same global form? This is probably a simple task - but I am new to Marketo.

Erin
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating trigger emails after website form submission

Hi Erin,
You would probably want to use constraints for this. Are there different web pages that you have for ebook, whitepaper, webinar that contain the same form? If so, you can use the "Web Page" constraint on the Fills out Form trigger to send a different email based on whether they registered for ebook, whitepaper, webinar.

Does that make sense?

Will

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin,
You would probably want to use constraints for this. Are there different web pages that you have for ebook, whitepaper, webinar that contain the same form? If so, you can use the "Web Page" constraint on the Fills out Form trigger to send a different email based on whether they registered for ebook, whitepaper, webinar.

Does that make sense?

Will
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the form have checkboxes that they use to select which they want: ebook, whitepaper or webinar? 

If so, you can have that data go into a field in Marketo and create trigger smart campaigns based off that data. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Yes, I have unique landing pages for each piece of content. Using constraints makes sense. I appreciate your responses!

Erin