Creating Surveys on Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating Surveys on Marketo.

Hi Everyone, 

We have weekly webinars and after each webinar we direct the participants to the survey page. Currently this is happening via Webex and I have to pull the data manually and analyza it manually. I want to create surveys on Marketo and get the data automatically to my dashboard so that I could eliminate human mistakes and save time. 

So as far as I know we can create surveys but I still would have to export the data manually before the next week's survey because Marketo will overwrite the data and I will lose my previous data. So I am looking for ways where I can have my surveys data seperately for each week on my dashboard. If anybody has experience and share how to do it, that would be awesome!

Many Thanks!

Best, 
Aybuke
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating Surveys on Marketo.

Hey Aybuke,

The only way I'm aware of to create surveys in Marketo would be to have your survey fields all created as fields on the lead object, then get your leads to fill out a form that contained those fields. 

They would not get over-written until that same lead filled out the survey a second time. 

Either way this is not an optimal data architecture. 

What makes more sense is to have a custom object to store the survey data and to create a new survey record in the object each time the lead fills it out. 

I use custom objects in SFDC for that purpose and we have a survey tool (www.FluidSurveys.com) that can write to that object. 

However you may be able to replicate similar functionality using a Marketo custom object and a Marketo form, but it would involve some development most likely. I haven't used a Marketo-only custom object before...if you use SFDC I would explore that route first.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Justin, 

Thank you very much for detailed answer!b It is very helpful! Definitely I will try to replicate the similar functionaltity of the FluidSurveys to Marketo. It may take little time on the development part; however, when I think about the long term benefits of this, it is worth doing. 

Many thanks again!

Best, 
Aybuke
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have an integrated survey vendor, 123ContactForm. Here is their LaunchPoint listing: 
http://launchpoint.marketo.com/123contactform/1725-123formbuilder/
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Murtza, 

Thank you very much! I will definitely check this.

Best, 
Aybuke