Re: Creating Inactivity Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating Inactivity Report

I want to figure out a way to report on inactivity - to get an idea of how many (and which) leads are not responding to our campaigns so we can treat them accordingly. I've thought of a couple of was to do this but am having a hard time figuring out how to carrying out these ideas in Marketo.

1. Measure, on average, how many emails have been sent to a lead when a lead open its first email. Basically, take a slice of everyone who has opened only one email and see how many emails have been sent to them. 
-or-
2. Measure how many leads have been sent only one email and opened only one email, sent only two emails and opened only one email, sent only three emails and opened only one email, etc.. (since the smart lists only allow you to filter by minumum number of opens and sends I'm having a hard time with this)

Any suggestions?
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating Inactivity Report

seems like the one-to-many relationship you are looking for between "emails' and "people" will be hard to report on based on how Marketo logs activityies on a record...Concider using the new score assigned to emails in and engagment stream to get this info...It is a different way to look at engagment but it will give you some of the same insight...