Creating fake forwarded emails

Anonymous
Not applicable

Creating fake forwarded emails

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had experince creating a fake forwarded email. This is part of a nurture track we would like to creat. The first email would be the normal email from a template we use often (image rich). The second email would be appear to be a personalized email (blank template) with the original email below appearing to look like it was being forwarded (by a rep). Is this even possible?

Thx!

Sarah
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Creating fake forwarded emails

Hi Sarah,
yes, I used to do it and it's quite easy. Just copy and paste the HTML code of the 1st email to the 2nd one; then add some paragraphs above the first line of the "forwarded" email. Apply simple formatting to these paragraphs so they look like they were written by a person (like Arial, 12px, or Calibri, 11px). 

Example:
<p style="font-size:11pt; font-family:Arial, Verdana, sans-serif';">Have you seen this email below?</p>

Don't forget to add fake sending details above the 1st letter:

Sent: (approximate time and date of sending)
To: {{Lead.First Name:default=}} {{lead.Last Name:default=}} (tokens are really useful here)
Subject: (1st email subject)

You can also add a line between your 1st letter and "personal" text, just like in emails that are really forwarded. I add this line by HTML tag <hr /> (horizontal rule) between paragraphs.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Elena! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very helpful!