SOLVED

Create list of leads that have been merged in SFDC

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Create list of leads that have been merged in SFDC

I recently did a mass duplicate merge in SFDC using RingLead. I wanted to create a smart list that identified all the leads that were impacted that day. Since there is a line item in the activity log that says it had merge activity I figured there must be way to get all of them. But so far i can't figure it out.  There's no attribute in the "Data Value Changed" filter nor an Activity Type filter. Suggestions?  Here's an example of the activity log of a record that was impacted - I'd love to be able to say "tell me all those that had activity type of Merge Leads on 12/23/14":

0EM50000000SkmR.jpg
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Create list of leads that have been merged in SFDC

Hi Alisa,

In your smart list, use the filter "Lead Was Created" and add the constraint on Min. Number of Times = 2 within your timeframe.

See discussion here.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Valerie_Armstro

Hi Alisa,

In your smart list, use the filter "Lead Was Created" and add the constraint on Min. Number of Times = 2 within your timeframe.

See discussion here.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Val. I saw that discussion too  but thought there might have been an updated method since it was originally posted a couple years ago. Appreciate it!
Valerie_Armstro

Not a problerm! It's a strange way of looking at merge leads, but it does make sense.  Having a seperate filter and trigger for Lead Was Merged would be ideal.   I found this idea if you want to vote it up (if you haven't already)