Create a view with "Or" criteria Not "And"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a view with "Or" criteria Not "And"

Hi Community, 

I'm very new to Marketo so please excuse me if this is a very easy question. In the Sales Insight tab in Salesforce, I want to create a view. In the Create New View screen in Step 2 "Filter by Additional Fields" I would like to add multiple criteria, with an OR not an AND. For example where Lead Status is Open, OR Lead Status is Contacted. There must be a way to do this, but I'm not able to figure out what that is. Could someone please tell me how to change the AND to an OR? 

Thank you in advance. 

Steve

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Create a view with "Or" criteria Not "And"

Steve,

You change the criteria in the upper left hand corner. OR logic is called "Any" in Marketo. You can also use advanced logic using a combination of ORs and ANDs.

0EM50000000SDqH.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Charlie that is helpful in Marketo and I can use all the help I can get navigating my way through there. But the view I'm trying to update is in Salesforce. There is a Marketo Tab in Salesforce, the Marketo Sales Insight tab, which offers views of Best Bets, My Watch List, Web Activity etc.  It allows you to create your own views. It's creating a view in the Marketo tab in Salesforce. It is that view that I would like to be able to add an "OR" and not an "AND"

0EM50000000SEEJ.jpg
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

We can't change the filter logic in this view. "AND" is the default on the only option for applying the filter in this view.
Anonymous
Not applicable

My apologies, Steve, I misread the question. Alok is correct, you can only use the AND filter there...