Country drop down

Anonymous
Not applicable

Country drop down

I am looking to add a country drop down in the country field within the lead record for Marketo.  Today we have a drop down on our forms but i would also like to have it available when i am manually entering a lead record in Marketo.  The field that we sync to in SFDC is not a drop down - woudl this be why we can not have it as a drop down in Marketo?  I want it to be like how the Salutation field is set up.

pastedImage_0.png

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Country drop down

The Forms are built separately from anything else you see in Marketo. You could make Country a text area field as well in a Form.

In this manual lead change screenshot, the field will not typically be a Picklist. If you click on it, it may show you a list of current values used in the system, or maybe not. There is not much you can do to change this. In the Filters, Marketo should act more like a picklist.

The question I have for you is - Why are you manually entering or editing leads in Marketo more than on rare occasions?

Julz_James
Level 10

Re: Country drop down

You can change the field in SFDC to become a pick list as long as the list matches the list on your forms.  This way the field can become a picklist, as long as that field is sync'd correctly between SFDC and Marketo.