Copy/content templates for Marketing Automation requests?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Copy/content templates for Marketing Automation requests?

Hey all,

Our team is structured with campaign managers and two Marketo experts. The campaign managers work with these experts to execute their marketing campaigns. We use JIRA to prioritize campaign requests, and have set up a Google Doc template to streamline copy/content. It looks sort of like this:

pastedImage_0.png

Do any of you work with content editors? If so, how do you streamline copy requests while ensuring you are asking for all of the right assets, and right questions ahead of time?

Any examples of templates would be great!!

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Copy/content templates for Marketing Automation requests?

Hi,

I'm in the process of streamlining this now as our team has 20+ people submit content for email execution. We are bringing on a project management tool but in addition I'll be creating simplified templates with tokens for each of our campaign types and channels. Then I can send the Marketo program to the content owner and they are responsible to add the tokens. I won't give them ability to activate, but they have to email the ticket the final APPROVED when they finish the content tokens, vs. us managing it. I simply cannot wait and watch the back and forth with so many owners and revisions.