Re: Content Management System Suggestions?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Content Management System Suggestions?

Have any of you worked with a content management system that you would recommend?

We are looking for some sort of amazing solution that would provide the following:

• a resource center hub/organic search home for all of our content
  • visually appealing presentation of content pieces
  • integration with Marketo for form fill data (including utm parameters for source) and content engagement/behavioral data
  • editorial calendar for our content team
  • workflow management for our content team
7 REPLIES 7
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Although I haven't used it, I've done a number of demos of Uberflip​, which may fit the bill for you.

It's designed to be a content hub that's optimized for lead gen and has a tight integration with Marketo. It looks slick and is great for presenting contextual gated offers depending on what content area the person is engaging with.

I'm not sure about hidden form fields, editorial calendar, or workflow management pieces.

Maybe Francois Mathieu​ or another Uberflipper could chime in.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Justin Norris!

Hi Sarah - we can definitely help! Uberflip is designed to help you manage all of your content (blog, eBooks, video, webinars, social) in one Content Hub. Within that Hub, you can:

• Create tailored "streams" of content about specific topics or targeted at specific buyer personas, verticals etc. 
  • Add call-to-actions / forms that integrate with Marketo.
  • Gate content using a form overlay (no landing page required - here's an example).
  • Customizable so you can keep it in line with the look and feel of your brand.
  • Get insight on how your content is performing with Uberlfip metrics.

Here are a few examples from some customers and you can check out some case studies here.

Dyn Content Hub

Booker Software

Belly | Small Business Loyalty Program  

At this time, we don't have an editorial calendar or workflow management within the platform, but these are things we're considering in our future roadmap. One thing to note is that we do have multi-user functionality and activity tracking that can help manage your team and track their activities.

Would love to set you up with someone on our team if you're interested in walk-through of the product. Let me know

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Uberflip is also my favorite (I've taken a couple trials, but haven't signed on yet due to time and budget).

For everything else, I haven't used it yet, but http://kapost.com/ may have what you're looking for in terms of an editorial calendar and workflow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I am dreaming of one system that could do what Uberflip and Kapost can do combined into one place! We are evaluating Uberflip now but just wish it had those editorial calendar and workflow management pieces.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Jennifer - glad to hear you've done the trial. Let us know when / if you're ready to set up your content hub

Anything I can help with that would smooth the way?

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Not unless you guys can offer an incredibly steep discount

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha! Not sure how steep a discount I can offer, but might be able to help you make the case for more budget

Feel free to shoot me an email.. hana@uberflip.com

Have a great week!