'Contains' Constraint not available

Anonymous
Not applicable

'Contains' Constraint not available

I am trying to create a Smart List for a Program.  On "Fills Out Form", I am trying to add a constraint on "Webpage".  I have seen several discussions that recommend using "CONTAINS", but the only options I have are "IS" and "IS NOT".  Should there be a "CONTAINS"?

My goal is to integrate a non-Marketo form on a non-Marketo page so that any submission syncs with Salesforce and is added to a particular Campaign.  The lead is being added to Marketo, but is not flowing through into Salesforce and I'm grasping for straws at this point.

I am new to trying to do this, so I am probably missing the obvious.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: 'Contains' Constraint not available

In that case, you need to use Lead is Created via Web API (or something) because you aren't using the native Marketo functions.

How is this external form connected to Marketo?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 'Contains' Constraint not available

Steve, you can use the API approach to push leads into Marketo or a POST, where your form submits directly into Marketo. By taking the POST approach Marketo will see the posting as a regular form submission. We do this on a number of non-marketo pages/forms.

There's the community article (and an official article) that goes into more detail in case this is something you may want to explore. The community article:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PYzlAAG

-mark