SOLVED

Contact deleted from database - history available?

Go to solution
Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

Contact deleted from database - history available?

Good afternoon/morning everyone,

I noticed that a contact had been deleted from the database - one that we use very regularly.

I would like to know what happened: if one of the people working with Marketo in our company deleted it (hoepfully by mistake) or, more importantly,if this is a programme that's running in the background and might happen again.

Do you know if there's a way to access an history of the database of some sort? I added it again but I don't want to risk it happening again.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers,

Charlotte

Thanks,
Charlotte
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Re: Contact deleted from database - history available?

Unfortunately that's too far back; the data and the record would have been totally purged from Marketo. Support can (usually) investigate deleted records within a week of deletion before the underlying data is lost.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

If it's been deleted very recently then Marketo Support can tell you the cause of the deletion.

Charlotte_Lfg
Level 3

Tahnks for your reply! How recent does it have to be? It was deleted a month ago or so.

Thanks,
Charlotte
Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

Unfortunately that's too far back; the data and the record would have been totally purged from Marketo. Support can (usually) investigate deleted records within a week of deletion before the underlying data is lost.