Re: Congratulations to Pierce Ujjainwalla at 360pi - the Marketo Community Photobomb Contest Winner!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to Pierce Ujjainwalla at 360pi - the Marketo Community Photobomb Contest Winner!

Pierce's "Wedding Photobomb" submission captured 37% of the votes in our Marketo Community Photobomb Contest that ended Friday, February 22nd. He has won a free pass to Summit 2013, along with a unique Photobomb reward and 100 points in his Community profile. 
0EM50000000QC5k.jpg
Thank you to everyone that participated, we had some great photobombs! Stay tuned for more contests in the future. Congratulations again Pierce!
Best,
Liz 
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Congratulations to Pierce Ujjainwalla at 360pi - the Marketo Community Photobomb Contest Winner!

This is amazing.  Thanks for the laugh Pierce!
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I didn't know we were allowed to photoshop photobombs! I would have been more creative! Congrats Pierce. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree w/ Kimi!  Is that technically a photobomb?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to access the site to view the final set of photos and votes, but couldn't find it. 

Liz, can you provide a link?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I'm sorry if there was confusion! We didn't get many actual "photobombs" by definition, so I was lenient and accepted all submissions. Therefore, it was left up to the voters, and Pierce captured 37%, winning by 5 votes. In the future I'll be more clear in definition, but thank you all for your submissions. I awarded 50 points to all customers who entered. 

@Elliott, I sent you the snapshot of the final vote count, as the link was taken offline when the contest ended Friday.