SOLVED

Re: Confirm Constraint Logic for Nested SFDC Custom Objects

Go to solution
Kim_Wieczner
Level 3

Confirm Constraint Logic for Nested SFDC Custom Objects

We have re-architected the way our client subscriptions pull into Salesforce, and the detail we need is on Account>Subscription>Subscription Product & Charges.

Kim_Wieczner_0-1634760958796.png

I've been able to bring in the necessary fields for that object into Marketo but they're only available as constraints on the subscription so "subscriptions with product & charge: field name." Subscription to Subscription Product & Charge is a 1: many relationship. My concern is that putting constraints like the below would not necessarily query the SAME product & charge line:

Kim_Wieczner_1-1634761059024.png

So it could look for one that is active but that might not be the one I'm looking for.

Can someone help confirm and/or point me in the direction of an alternative?

Thanks,
Kim

Kim Burditt
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The “with” constraints on the junction object always pertain to the same junction object record.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The “with” constraints on the junction object always pertain to the same junction object record.
Cristian_Nanan
Level 2

I'm working on something similar at the moment and it doesn't query the same product & charge line. So if you have a subscription with a child product & charge Active = FALSE but Name is a match, and another child product & charge Active = TRUE but Name is not a match, this filter will pull it in as the constraints are technically satisfied (across different child records).