Re: Complex wait flow action - need help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Complex wait flow action - need help!

Hello, I attempted to begin a pretty complex wait flow in a dialog campaign. The concept of the wait flow is this:

28 + Days away from leads expected start date (12-31-2016) they receive and email

14-27 Days away from leads expected start date (12-31-2016) they receive and email

7-13 Days away from leads expected start date (12-31-2016) they receive and email

0-6 Days away from leads expected start date (12-31-2016) they receive and email

I tried using the logic that all leads entering the flow will get the 28+ Day email until Dec 5th 2016 (26 Days before start date) upon Dec 5th 2016 all leads will then get the 14-27 Day email and so on. However, if a lead is created via service API (the trigger for this campaign) on Dec 8th, they would start at the top of the flow getting the 28+ Day and 14-27 Day emails at the same time. I'm not sure how to create this wait flow to make it work for leads created by API or if it's even possible to do this.

-Jenn

2 REPLIES 2
Trent_Cross
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

Jennifer - great question. I know there are a few 'experts' in our community that should be able to provide you some directions, suggestions or even solutions; but I'm not one of those with that level of expertise.  I wanted to respond so you were not waiting for some type of comment and keep this active on the group.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Trent! I appreciate that.