Re: Company size appending service / tool?

Dawn_Richcreek
Level 3

Company size appending service / tool?

Is anyone using a service or tool to append company size info to lead records? And if so, does it work well / how happy are you with it? Thanks!
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Rafael_Santoni1
Level 5

Dawn,

Try Demandbase. I use their service to do data augmentation on many attributes including company size. Lead velocity can be improved considerably when you have more details without having to ask for them on the forms. The way it works is that your developer would use one of 3 APIs available from Demandbase to infer company attributes data in real time as people load the page, provide their email address or enter their company name (or all three).

If you get to use their service, you will not regret it.

And in case anyone wonders, I don't work for Demandbase. This is not a sales pitch. I am just a very happy customer.

Good luck Dawn.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dawn,

I've used ReachForce, which provides similar services, and been happy with the results.  They have several tiers of service, including a data cleanse product to fix your existing database, smart forms to append multiple fields in real time, and an ongoing program to clean once and keep data updated.

As with Rafael, I don't work for ReachForce. 

I think you can connect with both companies via Marketo LaunchPoint:  launchpoint.marketo.com

Dawn_Richcreek
Level 3

Thank you Steve and Rafael! I will check out each one!
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also looking for a tool as our current vendor has decided to go in a different direction. Are there any other tool recommendations?
Anonymous
Not applicable

We use Reachforce Smart forms for company augmentation and then Netprospex to do contact agumentation. Both are great, but don't provide good match rates outside of North America. If anyone else has used tools for international data augmentation, I'd love to hear about them!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Allison! I've been talking to Netprospex and will likely go with them.
Adam_Vavrek1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I second Gina. I've been very happy with NetProspex.