Clicked link email trigger

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clicked link email trigger

Good Afternoon, 

I am trying to send an email to sales that includes the specific link URL's that were clicked on in our last eBlast, but I am having trouble getting the links to send in the email so the sales rep knows what the lead clicked on. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have set up a smart campaign that identifies the email, and two links that I want the URL to contain with the clicked link in email filter. Under flow I have set up what email I want to send and the email includes all of the interesting moment filters.  Is there something that I am missing to help our sales team know what the customer is interested in? (we do not have a CRM)

Any help would be appreciated!! 
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clicked link email trigger

I would do two smart campaigns, one with each link. Then, in the alert email to the reps specify which link they clicked on, which you'll have to type, but could also include in the subject for ease of use. Although you're creating two, it'll be nice for reporting because you'll be able to see exactly which link is more popular.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Is there anyway that Marketo could identify the link in the email cause right now we just want to know if the link contians two keywords but there could be several links associated with them?
Anonymous
Not applicable

So when you create the smart campaign, and select the email, you can specify which link it is. Did you put the same link multiple times with different keywords?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, this is what I have

0EM50000000S78K.jpg