Re: Click Overlay Tool

Anonymous
Not applicable

Click Overlay Tool

Does Marketo have a tool that shows how many people (or what percentage) are clicking on various links within a single email? Email clients that we have used in the past have had this and it was super useful when making email layout decisions.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Link Performance is an option. You can use the Setup tab to select specific Design Studio or Campaign/Program emails.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Emily - What you're asking for was "Treasure Chest"  beta feature. It has been removed from the chest because it wasn't determined to be ready to go yet. Essentially as I heard rumblings that if there were multiple links to the same place it showed the same stats for each link. Ie if you had 3 links to the same place which 90 people clicked on it would show up as 90, 90, 90 on the previewer. That was determined to be not good enough so the beta was pulled.

If you had previously turned it on, it still works, but if you haven't you can't access it right now. I think it'll come back in 2014.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Yes, I know about the email link performance but that's not really what I'm looking for. I want to see a visual representation of where people are clicking in an email, if I have multple hyperlinks routing to the same landing page. Doesn't sound like that's available yet.

I found this idea that someone had posted, I'll like it.
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000Hg3aAAC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Providing the overlay email stats report is a high priority for me to deliver in the 1H 2014.