SOLVED

Clarification on mass email sends MSI

Go to solution
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Clarification on mass email sends MSI

Hey,

I've been getting this question so I just wanted to clarify. I understand that if sent from MSI to mass number of leads, each is tracked. But from Outlook, only the first lead is tracked. Is this correct?

Happy Friday!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clarification on mass email sends MSI

From my understanding that is correct. A mass email from MSI will track to each lead the message is sent to. When sending from the outlook plugin, if you send to more than one recipient only the first email address will be tracked.

Additionally, I believe any activity by the additional recpients will be attributed to the first recipient. If you send a message through the outlook plugin to my boss with me cc'd and I click a link in the message; that opne and click will be attributed to my boss.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Clarification on mass email sends MSI

From my understanding that is correct. A mass email from MSI will track to each lead the message is sent to. When sending from the outlook plugin, if you send to more than one recipient only the first email address will be tracked.

Additionally, I believe any activity by the additional recpients will be attributed to the first recipient. If you send a message through the outlook plugin to my boss with me cc'd and I click a link in the message; that opne and click will be attributed to my boss.

Hope that helps!