Re: Check Progressive profiling in two form

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check Progressive profiling in two form

Hi,

I have two mkto forms in a landing page: a newsletters form and a contact form.
I have installed progressive profiling for newsletters form. I updated the newsletters form into my landing page. As i see it just updated the script :

<script type="text/javascript">
var profiling = {
  isEnabled: true,
  numberOfProfilingFields: 1,
  alwaysShowFields: ['Email',  'mktDummyEntry']
};
</script>

I submited the newsletters form (After submited and redirect to url in returnURL). I back the landing page, but i don't see the progressive filled-in newsletters form or contact form(Note: Contact form still didn't install progressive).

How to check it work correct when i implement the form which installed progressive profiling?
Do i need install progressive profiling for contact form also(event all forms in the landing page i  have)?

I had try looking for the field progressive profiling in the cookie, but i haven't found it.

kidn regards,
L

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nam, As far as I know you can't put moe than 1 form on a page. This is known to cause issues. You cold try to put one of the forms in an Iframe though. I would check with support.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Diederik,

Thx for your help. Are you mean the progressive profiling doesn't work if i have more than 1 forms on a page?
Do you know the name of cookie which stored the value of the field progressive profiling?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Nam,

I tried having two forms on a page before. They didn't have progressive profiling. But this also resulted in issues. Not sure if two forms are not possible at all. Or if it was a bug, which now might be solved.

Not sure about the cookie though.

KR,