SOLVED

Re: Chat Bot Solutions - What Have You Tried?

Go to solution
Iryna_Zhuravel4
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

Chat Bot Solutions - What Have You Tried?

I am looking for a chat bot solution that integrates with Marketo. We want to more effectively pre-qualify leads and gather more info.

We are testing out Drift, great tool, but I am not too impressed with their Marketo/Salesforce integration.

Has anyone tried other solutions? What was your experience?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Checkout intercom.com

They have the best solution to 'chat bot' out there: Operator Bot | Intercom

We've been using them at Knak for about 3 years now and love the service. Engagio uses them as well inside their app.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Checkout intercom.com

They have the best solution to 'chat bot' out there: Operator Bot | Intercom

We've been using them at Knak for about 3 years now and love the service. Engagio uses them as well inside their app.

Iryna_Zhuravel4

Thanks Pierce, I was looking at Intercom as well, will definitely check them out now

Chris_Johnston
Level 8

I feel as I have seemingly gotten a lot of free stuff from Conversica at Marketo Summit that I should at least mention them. I haven't tested them out much, but they got my email and so I have interacted with their product and it seemed to work well. It's less chat bot on site and more virtual assistant via email but might help pre-qualify and gather more details. Worth a look if nothing else.

Iryna_Zhuravel4

Thanks Chris, I did talk to Conversica on several occasions, their virtual assistant seems cool, but they do not have a chatbot solution, at least last time I spoke with them they didn't

Sreekanth_Reddy
Marketo Employee

We have launched Dynamic Chat, a new chat capability of Marketo. For more details: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/product-blogs/introducing-dynamic-chat-for-adobe-marketo-engage/ba-p/3...