SOLVED

Changing to a previous program status

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing to a previous program status

Hi -

I understand that we are not able to change leads to a previous program status, but I am wondering if there is any way to work around that.

The situation is, I was given an incorrect list and ran it through the program.  Those people are now at a more advanced stage of our Trade Show channel, but they shouldn't be.

What can I do to rectify this?

Thank you!
Jennifer
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Re: Changing to a previous program status

Hi Jennifer,

You'll need to set the program status of the records in question first to 'Not in Program' and then advance them to the desired stage.  Make sure that you keep a static list of the records, and can keep track of where they need to be.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kenny_Elkington
Marketo Employee

Hi Jennifer,

You'll need to set the program status of the records in question first to 'Not in Program' and then advance them to the desired stage.  Make sure that you keep a static list of the records, and can keep track of where they need to be.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Kenny - that worked!

I see now, though, that this error triggered an Interesting Moment, which I need to undo.  Is there a way to remove that?

Also, where can I see the Program Status for the lead?  When I open a lead that should have been affected by all this, I can't find it.  There is something that is called "Status," but it just says "Open," which is not a step in our Channel.