SOLVED

Changing Salesforce Org

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changing Salesforce Org

Our company just switched to a new salesforce org, which we need to sync with Marketo. From what I read, it is not possible to change the org, and we'll need to have support generate a new instance of marketo.

A few questions:

1) Any chance I'm incorrect with what I found above?

2) How long does the process take of creating a new marketo instance?

3) Can I automatically sync the data and settings with my current marketo instance?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Changing Salesforce Org

That's correct, you will need a new Marketo instance. The support team can copy over your programs and assets and most of your system configuration from the old instance to the new instance. You will need to move the data yourself and you will lose any activity history and reporting.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's correct, you will need a new Marketo instance. The support team can copy over your programs and assets and most of your system configuration from the old instance to the new instance. You will need to move the data yourself and you will lose any activity history and reporting.

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yoni Cohen​ If you are bringing over your Salesforce campaigns and membership data to the new SFDC org, and these campaigns are synched to existing Marketo programs, I believe you can re-synch them to copied Marketo programs and migrate your program membership and statuses that way.

It won't recreate the detailed activity history but your program membership data would be preserved.