Re: Change SFDC status in campaign not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Change SFDC status in campaign not working

Has anyone else had issues with this? It skips this step due to this error: Skipped execution due to that the sfdc campaign 'ADV_FYE17_XS_HostingQ2_Legal' was linked with a program. We use the salesforce campaign sync option with all our campaigns.

This is also the same when trying to change lifecycle status.

Any advice would be greatly received!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jodie,

When an SFDC Campaign synchronized with a program the "add to SFDC campaign" flow steps are ignored by Marketo and the membership and statuses will be maintained automatically by the sync. YOU should a "Change program status" flow step instead. This will add the lead to the program or update the lead program status which in turn will add it to the SFDC campaign or update the the campaign member status.

-Greg

Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Grégoire Michel​, I'm receiving the same skip error. I have the Marketo program synced to Salesforce campaign and a change status in SFDC campaign flow step​ in the smart campaign. What am I missing?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kim,

as I wrote earlier, if the program is synchronized with an SFDC campaign, the "change SFDC campaign Status", "add to SFDC campaign" and "remove from SFCC campaign" flow steps are deactivated for this DSFDC campaugn and will raise an error in the activity log.

Use the "Change program status" flow step to add, update or remove the lead from the program and the sync will take care of the campaign member.

-Greg