SOLVED

change paragraph width

Go to solution
Caryl_Mostacho
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

change paragraph width

Does any one know how to format the email templates so that the width is shorter? 

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: change paragraph width

You need to adjust the table width. Take a look at a test html template code and look for the code near the top of the page. It'll look similar to this

<body> 
  <table style="width: 100%; background-color:#ffffff;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> 

<tr> 
        <td style="vertical-align: top; padding: 10px" align="center" valign="top"> 

<table style="width: 660px;text-align: left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> 

If you change 660px to something smaller, that should work. No guarantees though.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You need to adjust the table width. Take a look at a test html template code and look for the code near the top of the page. It'll look similar to this

<body> 
  <table style="width: 100%; background-color:#ffffff;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> 

<tr> 
        <td style="vertical-align: top; padding: 10px" align="center" valign="top"> 

<table style="width: 660px;text-align: left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> 

If you change 660px to something smaller, that should work. No guarantees though.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been struggling with the columns in my current email reminder that needs to go out tomorrow. Would this same command be applicable for a 2 column email template? It looks like every time I edit in the left column, the right column adjusts to accomodate it. My right column is always too skinny or too wide! Frustrated!