Career and Job Posting site For Marketo

Jasmine_Chung2
Level 1

Re: Career and Job Posting site For Marketo

I've also tried posting a job but received "You currently do not have Job Posting access. Please contact us for approval. Marketo will authorize Employer use of the job board within 48 hours of receiving an Employer Account Registration.".  I've sent a note to Marketo last week and still haven't heard back.  Any help will be deeply appreciated, team.  Thank you so much! 

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @Jasmine_Chung2 Thanks for reaching out. I have opened up a request with our Ops team and have cc'ed your email. 

Jasmine_Chung2
Level 1

Thank you for getting this resolved!  

BethMore
Level 1

I am having the same issue and have sent several requests through the contact form, with no response. @Jon_Chen can you help me too please? Thanks!

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey @Beth 

Thanks for reaching out. I'll copy you on an email out to the Career Connect admin to get you registered right away. Thanks.

Pamela_Lo
Level 1

@Jon_Chen 
My recruiter, Kristen Rabuka, registered to post jobs on Career Connect. However, it has been three weeks and she still does not have permission to do so. Would you be able to assist?

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @Pamela_Lo 

Thanks for reaching out. I'll open up a request with our Career Connect team and copy you on it.

shenke
Level 1

Hi @Jon_Chen ,

I also recently created an Employer profile (last week) and have a job to post on the site, but it appears I do not yet have access to post.  Can you please have someone from the Career Connect team follow up with me?

Thank you!

Shayla 

Shayla Cory
abuckendorf
Level 1

Hello,

How can we get approval for posting on the site as well?

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey @abuckendorf Thanks for your question. To get approval for posting on Career Connect, please register as an employer on the website. Once you have done that, please message me and I'll get in contact with our Ops team to approve you. Thanks!