Re: Career and Job Posting site For Marketo

Chatch_Sirisut1
Level 1

Career and Job Posting site For Marketo

I noticed the Marketo Jobs website https://careerconnect.marketo.com/ and I believe this is where we're suppose to me posting Job Postings now.

Has anyone used this new site successfully to find candidates?

Best,

Chatch

Tags (1)
25 REPLIES 25
VAmarketer
Level 1

Hi.  I tried to post a job on the job board and it said "You currently do not have Job Posting access. Please contact us for approval. Marketo will authorize Employer use of the job board within 48 hours of receiving an Employer Account Registration."  I contacted them twice via the form but have not heard back.  Were you able to post a job on the site?

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey there,

Apologies that you have been unable to hear back. I've copied you on an email with our recruiting registration representation who will be able to grant you access to post as an Employer on the Career Connect website. Hope that helps! Thank you. 

JO-Marketo
Level 1

Hello, I've been unable to access the site as well.

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I've copied you on an email with a team member who manages these permissions. 

IY
Level 1
Level 1

@Jon_Chen  My company would like to have our Recruiter (who is not a Marketo user) use the Career Connect portal to help fill a role we're hiring for. What is the best way to go about getting her access?

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey @IY ,

Thanks for reaching out. I've copied you on an email with our Career Connect team who will be able to help your recruiter gain access to Career Connect.

sbowens
Level 1

Hi, I need help getting my recruiter access to publish on the job posting website.  Can you help out with this?

Brooke_Fawcett
Level 1

Hi @Jon_Chen ,

I already signed-up and created an account for my company but have also been unable to get approved. Do you have a contact you can share so I can reach out, my rep wasn't familiar with the team in charge of Career site.

Thank you!

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hi @sbowens and @Brooke_Fawcett 

Thanks for your inquiries. To get approved on Career Connect, you need to register for an account, fill out your Company Profile, and upload a Company logo. Requests are approved about twice every week by our Ops team.

I will reach out to each of you to answer your individual queries. Hope that helps!