Capturing Phone Number Field Value when using ON24 or GoToWebinar

Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

Capturing Phone Number Field Value when using ON24 or GoToWebinar

Hello,

Lately we've been having issues with ensuring that the Phone Number field value syncs over to ON24 and GoToWebinar (from our webinar programs). Has anybody experienced this before? I'm pulling registration reports and it seems that ON24 is only collecting phone numbers when formatted this way (XXX) XXX-XXXX. And GoToWebinar's latest registration report isn't showing any phone numbers.

Will ON24 and GoToWebinar only collect the Phone Number value when formatted a specific way?

If so, how can I make this a requirement for users when they fill out my Registration Form?

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Kerlin
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Capturing Phone Number Field Value when using ON24 or GoToWebinar

Is the phone # appearing on the GTW side?

If you want certain fields and the provider is not providing it, you may want to consider registration in Marketo instead.

Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

No, on GTW side it's only showing this: - .  We're registering through Marketo and just wanted all fields to sync over properly. I can still find the phone number in Marketo.

Tom Kerlin
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Hey Tom, unless something has changed with the connection, the only three pieces of data that are guaranteed to be synced from Marketo to GTW are first name, last name and email address. All other details that you collect in Marketo are part of the lead detail record but not always going to sync to GTW.