SOLVED

Cannot Resolve Open Case

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot Resolve Open Case

Hello,

I went into My Cases and was not able to close out an open case. I read the support document and it said to mark as resolved as I used to BUT there is no place to actually do that.

Please advise.

Julie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Re: Cannot Resolve Open Case

Hi Julie,

I looked at the profile you are logging into the Marketing Nation from and this profile is not listed as a support contact.  The contact/profile that is set up with the support entitlement is the one from your Appfolio domain.  If you access the CaseConnector from that login you should be able to access your open cases and close them.   

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you let our Support Team know:  Email them @ Supportfeedback@marketo.com

Julie Scotland

Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Hi Julie,

I looked at the profile you are logging into the Marketing Nation from and this profile is not listed as a support contact.  The contact/profile that is set up with the support entitlement is the one from your Appfolio domain.  If you access the CaseConnector from that login you should be able to access your open cases and close them.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kenneth,

How do we switch the email to be my daily account? I've been using this email the last two years and constantly have to switch back and forth between accounts in order to submit email support requests which is a pain point.

I've updated my email within Marketo to be my MyCase domain but it doesn't seem to have made a difference.

Thanks for your attention to this!

Julie

Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Made some adjustments to your contact and your company's support entitlement, so you should be able to access the cases and close them.

If you still have problems with the support entitlement, send an email to supportfeedback@marketo.com and our team can take a deeper look into the account set up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Kenneth, this makes life so much easier!

Kenneth_Law
Level 10

Happy to help and glad we're able to add a little more ease to your day.

And thank you for marking one of my marvelous responses as correct