SOLVED

Can you send nurture stream from each leads sales owner

Go to solution
Demeter
Level 2

Can you send nurture stream from each leads sales owner

Hi community,

New here but have some questions so I thought I'd ask the community for hopefully best results.

I'm setting up a nurture campaign for new leads that are input into salesforce, but want them to come from (show) each individual lead owners email.

Example: Leads get pushed to salesforce, each lead is assigned a lead owner (a sales person) in salesforce based on their region, the email stream will send based on the parameters I set, but I want them to come from each lead owner for more personalization.

How would I set up the same email to come from each lead owners email? Is this possible?

Any assistance would be super helpful. In the middle of a tear down and rebuild of 3 other users and trying to have this more organized.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Can you send nurture stream from each leads sales owner

Yes, this is very much possible! You can use lead owner tokens in emails to populate the lead owner details. Check out this product documentation page that walks you through sending emails from the Lead Owner using tokens.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Yes, this is very much possible! You can use lead owner tokens in emails to populate the lead owner details. Check out this product documentation page that walks you through sending emails from the Lead Owner using tokens.

Demeter
Level 2

Thank you. Funny enough, I knew about that but for some reason I had it in my head that it would only pull a one particular email address vs any one associated with the sales/lead owner. Sometimes you need to step away and clear your head lol. Thanks again