SOLVED

Can we put more then one event topic tag?

Go to solution
Eric_Salamon1
Level 6

Can we put more then one event topic tag?

Can we put more then one event topic tag on an event, because as a company we can have from 1-3 topics for a standard event? Additionally, we have multiple speakers as well it would be great if we could track all of this in multiple topic tags.

In short can we put more then one event topic tag in an event?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can we put more then one event topic tag?

Hey Eric,

You absolutely can. You will need to go in to the admin section, go to Tags, then click the New dropdown and select New Tag Type. I have not heard of a maximum number of tag types, so I magine you can create quite a few. From your example, it sounds like you would need to create at least three: Products, Speakers, and Topics. You can also add new tag values to existing Tags. You should be able to use all your different Tags within a Program, just be cognizant that you will only be able to select one value for each tag.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Eric,
do you mean Channel? And yes, you can just have one channel for each event. But you can also create your own ones if you want to?

Best regards

Steffen
Eric_Salamon1
Level 6

I do not mean Channel. There are sub tags that can be added after the channel which is the big bucket of events. For example we could have Dinner events, or Trade showes, or Webinars. Those would be channels. Topic tags, would be Products, people who spoke, topics at an event. The question is can we have more then 1 Topic tag?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Eric,

You absolutely can. You will need to go in to the admin section, go to Tags, then click the New dropdown and select New Tag Type. I have not heard of a maximum number of tag types, so I magine you can create quite a few. From your example, it sounds like you would need to create at least three: Products, Speakers, and Topics. You can also add new tag values to existing Tags. You should be able to use all your different Tags within a Program, just be cognizant that you will only be able to select one value for each tag.