SOLVED

Can't see who is clicking on links in Email Blast

Go to solution
Paul_Schwalbach
Level 1

Can't see who is clicking on links in Email Blast

I can't figure out how to see who clicked on a particular link in my Email Blasts. I can see the number of people who clicked, through the Email Link Performance report. But I can't seem to track down who those people are. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Juan_de_Dios_Ng
Level 3

Re: Can't see who is clicking on links in Email Blast

I am afraid it's not possible, the only way to figure out how to see who clicked on a particular link in a Email Blasts is to build a smart list with the "clicked link in email" filter adding a constraint that specifies which link you want to see the list of leads for. So if you built a smart list for each link, you could get the full list of leads that clicked on each link in your email.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Juan_de_Dios_Ng
Level 3

I am afraid it's not possible, the only way to figure out how to see who clicked on a particular link in a Email Blasts is to build a smart list with the "clicked link in email" filter adding a constraint that specifies which link you want to see the list of leads for. So if you built a smart list for each link, you could get the full list of leads that clicked on each link in your email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also depending on what channel your program is under, if you have a channel step of "Clicked", you can create a smart campaign in the program which looks for the click within the email and if clicked, the flow wold update the lead status to "Clicked".  In this case, if you are syncing the program to an SFDC campaign, your sales reps can view the leads with "clicked" status for follow through.