SOLVED

Re: Can't access design studio assets after updating router/modem. Any suggestions?

Go to solution
Cheryl_Pederzo1
Level 1

Can't access design studio assets after updating router/modem. Any suggestions?

I  know this is bizarre but I just bought a new router/modem this weekend and now when I try to edit any design assets, it just times out and never loads.  I know it is the router because if I connected to a different network, everything is fine. The new router is a Netgear.  Any one have similar problems or suggestions?  So far the Marketo Design Assets are the only thing I seem to have problems loading.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cheryl_Pederzo1
Level 1

Re: Can't access design studio assets after updating router/modem. Any suggestions?

In case anyone else comes across this, I discovered the problem.  The firewall on the router was blocking access. When it was turned off, access was restored.  It only appeared to affect access to the design studio.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Cheryl,

Try cleansing you caches.

Greg

Cheryl_Pederzo1
Level 1

In case anyone else comes across this, I discovered the problem.  The firewall on the router was blocking access. When it was turned off, access was restored.  It only appeared to affect access to the design studio.