SOLVED

Can i use a custom text field to personizlae the from name?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i use a custom text field to personizlae the from name?

I have a campiagn that has a list of account reps and i created a new field for thier names. I am trying to send from that specific rep because we have over 2000 different reps and the custom field doesnt seem to be working. Any suggestions?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Can i use a custom text field to personizlae the from name?

Hi Andy, 

That shouldn't be happening. The default value should only be used when another value isn't present. Please contact support if you continue to see this, as we would certainly like to investigate.

Justin

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

what do you mean by "doesn't seem to be working"? Generally a token like {{lead.your-new-custom-rep-field}} should work fine in the from email field on the email. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually just got it to work. It looks like whenver i added {{lead.your-new-custom-rep-field}} and it had a "default value" it automatically took the defaut. I took out the default option and it works now.

Andy 
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Hi Andy, 

That shouldn't be happening. The default value should only be used when another value isn't present. Please contact support if you continue to see this, as we would certainly like to investigate.

Justin