Re: Can I run a nurture campaign based off a smartlist from my leads from Salesforce?

Jake_Nelson
Level 2

Can I run a nurture campaign based off a smartlist from my leads from Salesforce?

I am trying to set up a nurture drip campaign for all my leads from Salesforce.

Is there a way to set up a smartlist for this campaign so that I can send it to leads that match a certain field in salesforce.  Ex. Send the nurture campaign to all leads that have the field "State" as "CA"?

Do I have to create a Smartlist in my Lead Database or create a campagin in salesforce?

Thanks,
J
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Can I run a nurture campaign based off a smartlist from my leads from Salesforce?

Sure. Is that field in Marketo?

You can also use Member of SFDC Campaign if you prefer.

Jake_Nelson
Level 2

I figured out the lost filter, you must manually enter it in.  For some reason it did not sync over.

My next question is this:

I created a smarlist for my email campaign, on the Control Panel view it shows 2 people under the audience, these are two leads that I generated to test the system.  But under the Members view, it only shows one of them.  When I tested the campaign, an email only went to one of them.

Why would this happen?

Thanks,
Jake