Re: Can I restrict which sales email templates sales insight a rep has access to in SFDC?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I restrict which sales email templates sales insight a rep has access to in SFDC?

We are working on rolling out Marketo Sales Insight to our sales team - Is it possible to restrict which templates a sales rep has access to? For example, if I want to give access to all templates to Rep A, but only some of the templates to Rep B? Thanks!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I restrict which sales email templates sales insight a rep has access to in SFDC?

Hi Joy,
you can just define which emails are avaiable for ALL of your sales reps. You cannot configure it more detailed.

Best regards

Steffen
Kim_Allen
Level 10

Joy,

I think there are ideas out there on this. You should vote them up!

Kim
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! I agree -- this would be awesome if it had these capabilities. I was thinking, maybe in Workspaces?? But I'm not sure on that, nor do we use Workspaces. So....anyways, thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joy Martinez Unfortunately, workspaces don't restrict it either. All reps have access to all emails from all workspaces.