SOLVED

Re: Can I publish SFDC campaign fields on a Marketo landing page?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I publish SFDC campaign fields on a Marketo landing page?

I'm creating a new salesforce campaign record type for webinars. I'll be cloning each webinar so each sales team will have a series of webinar campaigns to which they can add leads/contacts and update the specific dates and times they'll be hosting their webinars in their territory. The webinar record also contains read-only fields that show the title and description of each webinar.

I want to create a Marketo public-facing landing page for each SFDC webinar campaign that would display the date, time, title, and description fields from my newly created campaign record. This landing page will be used as a sign-up page for the leads that were added to the campaign.

Does anyone know how to show SFDC campaign fields as merge fields on a Marketo landing page? Maybe using visualforce code on the landing page? Or, maybe a simpler solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_Griffith1
Level 3

You can setup a visualforce page, exposed via a force.com site that allows you to query the data you would like via javascript to get it into a Marketo landing page or any other web page.

Cheers,

Ben

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jason,

1/ do not post questions to the Champions group, it's not its purpose and very few people are monitoring it, so you have less chances to get and answer. See Getting the most of the community when you have a Marketo question

2/ SFDC Campaign and campaign member fields are not available to Marketo. You could try to use a custom SFDC APEX dev that uses SFDC API to extract campaign info and the use the Marketo REST API to generate the landing page in Marketo, but I think this would be quite complex complex. See here of a complete review of the info that we miss from the SFDC connector. Your use case is covered.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah. Thanks. I totally misunderstood the premise of that group. I've changed the "place" now.

I'll look into using the REST API, but will leave this question open in case anyone has other options.

Thanks again.

Jason

Ben_Griffith1
Level 3

You can setup a visualforce page, exposed via a force.com site that allows you to query the data you would like via javascript to get it into a Marketo landing page or any other web page.

Cheers,

Ben

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Ben. That's exactly the route I was proceeding on. It's good to have that validation, and using simple javascript to move the data into a landing page will be a lot easier for me.