SOLVED

Can I customize TAM's weekly report?

Go to solution
Vinay_Kumar
Level 9 - Community Advisor

Can I customize TAM's weekly report?

Hi Community People,

I have a query on TAM's weekly report. I have a weekly report setup sorted on the basis of the Engagement score and it is sending the report email as expected, however, it is not sharing the complete data, It is only sharing very limited accounts with limited stats. 

I want the report to share all the accounts along with their engagement scores and the number of people in that account. Can I achieve this? If yes how?

TIA

Tags (2)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Can I customize TAM's weekly report?

Hey Vinay, I don't think you could customize the TAM weekly report to include all the named accounts in your Marketo instance. By default, the weekly TAM report consists of the following - 

• Named accounts sorted by the account score you choose (in your case, based on the Engagement score)
  • Top engaged people
  • Key trends and interesting moments for people in the named accounts
  • A link to download a CSV file containing additional details of the above items.

Unfortunately, we're not able to create a subscription for the account lists, unlike the lead lists. One way you could probably explore is to add all of your named accounts to the account static list and set up a custom service that would get all the accounts in the account static list along with the Engagement score field's value and then send an email containing the named account data (of course, after filtering the JSON response) to the designated users.

Another fairly simple, but pretty much manual way is to go to TAM > Named Accounts > Export Named Accounts in a CSV (this will also include the count of people in each of the named accounts).

View solution in original post

Vinay_Kumar

So far here is my finding:

The weekly subscription report includes the only accounts where the recipient/user is added as an account owner. 

Say User A is added as an account owner on 10 accounts, then User A will receive the details of performing accounts from these 10 accounts. The report will include Interesting Moments and Engaged leads against the account. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Hey Vinay, I don't think you could customize the TAM weekly report to include all the named accounts in your Marketo instance. By default, the weekly TAM report consists of the following - 

• Named accounts sorted by the account score you choose (in your case, based on the Engagement score)
  • Top engaged people
  • Key trends and interesting moments for people in the named accounts
  • A link to download a CSV file containing additional details of the above items.

Unfortunately, we're not able to create a subscription for the account lists, unlike the lead lists. One way you could probably explore is to add all of your named accounts to the account static list and set up a custom service that would get all the accounts in the account static list along with the Engagement score field's value and then send an email containing the named account data (of course, after filtering the JSON response) to the designated users.

Another fairly simple, but pretty much manual way is to go to TAM > Named Accounts > Export Named Accounts in a CSV (this will also include the count of people in each of the named accounts).

Vinay_Kumar

Thank you for your response @Darshil_Shah1

So, below are my questions:

1. Will TAM weekly report only share the limited accounts?
  2. If yes, is there any fixed number of accounts that the report will include?

TIA

Vinay_Kumar

So far here is my finding:

The weekly subscription report includes the only accounts where the recipient/user is added as an account owner. 

Say User A is added as an account owner on 10 accounts, then User A will receive the details of performing accounts from these 10 accounts. The report will include Interesting Moments and Engaged leads against the account.