Re: Campaign with {{system.date}} as the condition

Anonymous
Not applicable

Campaign with {{system.date}} as the condition

I have list of leads with "Contract - Start date" and  "Contract - End date" details. These dates are different for each lead.

The requirement is to setup a campaign that dynamically checks if "Contract - End date" < (less than) Today's date and unsubscribes their profile.

I am able to configure the campaign with static dates (Ex: 19/6/2017). However not able to configure with it dynamically (Ex: {{system.Date}}) so that it runs on daily basis and unsubscribes the invalid leads.

Please help me with your ideas/ suggestions.

4 REPLIES 4
Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Sachin Masade

Unfortunately you cannot compare two tokens in this way via Marketo.

You should either do the calculation in your CRM via a workflow rule if possible, or otherwise you can do a call-out to an external service like FlowBoost to perform the calculation and return a value that then triggers the unsubscribe.

---

Justin Norris | Perkuto​

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update, Justin. Much appreciated!

As of now, there is no CRM integration. Therefore, I think that I need to do this check manually on regular basis

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hey Sachin Masade​,

FlowBoost does not require a CRM integration, nor does the Hoosh Excel formula service and a few other options out there. Most have a free tier if your volume is low. You may want to check those out before doing the checks manually.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to hear that, Justin.

Soon I will give a try FlowBoost ☺

Kind regards,

Sachin