Re: Campaign members counted twice

Devan_Mairose
Level 2

Campaign members counted twice

Is there a way to see how many members total in a group of programs? Currently it counts a lead in each program they are a member of, so if I group a couple of programs, they can show up more than once in my RCE reports.

Is there a workaround for this? It makes it look like the group of programs has touched over 1 million leads, and we don't have that many in our database.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Devan, 

I'm having a similar but opposite issue.  Did you ever get a response to this post?  

I understand there is a one-to-many relationship with programs (i.e. one lead can be a member of many program).  That said, when I try to run a RCA Program Revenue Stage Analysis - ONLY leads originally 'aquired' by the program are counted.  Therefore my MQLs per program are super low (becuase many leads are alredy known to me and in my database).

I can workaround this by running multiple reports in Analytics, but, I'd prefer to run 1 report in RCA.  Is anyone running MQL reports in RCE?
Devan_Mairose
Level 2

No, I've been told that there is no way to do this. We're looking into the possibility of using a BI tool to do this, because our reporting needs require it.