SOLVED

Campaign folder Email tab results

Go to solution
Jiwon
Level 2

Campaign folder Email tab results

I wonder if there are any conditions to see the results in the email tab of the campaign folder.
As far as I can surmise, the email results sent by the e-mail program or the nurturing program do not seem to be counted.

Jiwon_0-1722320790253.png

I am not good at English, but I am writing in English to get many ideas. Please understand even if the sentence is awkward.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Disha_Goyal6
Level 4

Re: Campaign folder Email tab results

@Jiwon, This is correct.
Email results sent by the Email Program or Nurturing Program are not counted in the results under the Email tab of a Campaign folder as Email tab in the Campaign folder specifically tracks and displays results for emails sent through the Smart Campaigns within that folder.
Emails sent through different programs, such as the Email Program or Engagement (Nurturing) Program, have their own reporting and analytics. To view the results for emails sent through these programs, you will need to check the reporting sections within the respective programs themselves.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Disha_Goyal6
Level 4

@Jiwon, This is correct.
Email results sent by the Email Program or Nurturing Program are not counted in the results under the Email tab of a Campaign folder as Email tab in the Campaign folder specifically tracks and displays results for emails sent through the Smart Campaigns within that folder.
Emails sent through different programs, such as the Email Program or Engagement (Nurturing) Program, have their own reporting and analytics. To view the results for emails sent through these programs, you will need to check the reporting sections within the respective programs themselves.

Jiwon
Level 2

Your reply was helpful. Thank you.

Jiwon
Level 2

Hello Disha_Goyal6, How are you?

Thank you very much for your last reply.
I've asked support center several times about the email statistics in the campaign folder, but I haven't received a proper answer from the support engineer.

What I would like to ask you additionally is that if there are multiple child campaign folders within one parent campaign folder, does the email statistics in the parent campaign folder aggregate emails from your own smart campaign and all the smart campaigns within the child campaign folder?
Assuming the answer to the above question is 'true', I checked my instance and it was not.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Disha_Goyal6,

The data is now showing normally.

When I generated the screenshot, the data was not checked continuously for a certain period of time.

Sorry for the confusion, I made sure that what you and I checked matched and correct.

Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi @Jiwon In case you are trying to pull all the email performance report from any specific folder, here are the steps;

Step 1: Create Email Performance Report

Step 2: Goto it's Setup tab

Step 3: Now select the folder under which you have placed all your emails for global reporting. 

With this approach you should be able to see email performance for all the sent email with one go. 

Quick tip: If you would like to track any individual email asset's performance, just select that individual asset from Setup tab. 

Hope that helps!  

Jiwon
Level 2

I'll refer to your help. Thank you.