SOLVED

Campaign emails not delivered, tons of "skipped status unchanged"

Go to solution
Carolanne_Mak
Level 2

Campaign emails not delivered, tons of "skipped status unchanged"

I sent an outbound email campaign, and only a fraction are showing as sent. Some of that undelivered is from invalid emails, unsubscribed, suspended, etc., but the majority of leads' activity logs cite "skipped status unchanged", with no more information. I created smartlists for "not was sent email" and "not was delivered email", but these give me the "who" more than the "why".

The campaign was cloned from a previous campaign that didn't have issues, and the smartlist was pulling from a smartlist and static list.

What else should I be looking for?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Re: Campaign emails not delivered, tons of "skipped status unchanged"

What was the new status supposed to be? The "skipped status unchanged" just means they were most likely members of that Program with that status, not that they weren't sent the emails (unless the new status is something like "Sent"). If you go into an individual campaign member's activity log and click on the activity ID, you may garner more insight into why it was skipped.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

What was the flow for this campaign?

Jim_Thao7
Level 9

Is this question regarding emails not being sent or the status not changing and being skipped?  The screenshots shared here show Change Program Status = Skipped Status unchanged.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

What was the new status supposed to be? The "skipped status unchanged" just means they were most likely members of that Program with that status, not that they weren't sent the emails (unless the new status is something like "Sent"). If you go into an individual campaign member's activity log and click on the activity ID, you may garner more insight into why it was skipped.