Re: Calendar Event .ics in landing page - My Tokens

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calendar Event .ics in landing page - My Tokens

Created a calendar event file into a landing page instead of creating a calendar event in outlook the "Save the Date" token opens to my company home page.  Can't see how it is getting this information and can't understand what I did wrong as I followed the instructions.  Anyone else had this problem?

Cheers
KC
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where you trying to make the "Save the Date" hyperlink go to a landing page instead of an ICS file? I don't think you can do that as part of the ICS file.

The "Save the Date" hyperlink automatically links to the ICS file. So, when you put the calendar token in your email (or on your landing page) the text will say "Save the Date". When a lead clicks that text, it will open a blank browser window and automatically download an ICS file. If you double click it, it will open up in your calendar.

You can change the text of the hyperlink. I changed mine to say "Add this event to your calendar (.ics)". but you can't control anything else about the hyperlink.

I hope that helps.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

calendar tokens aren't yet supported on landing pages, i believe it's coming in the release this weekend though!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Kimi is correct.  We will support Calendar Files on Landing Pages in the Friday release.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I did think I was going mad.  I have the Calendar Files in an email working.  Roll on Landing Pages.