SOLVED

Cadence between streams

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cadence between streams

Hi,

I have trouble understanding how the cadence is managed between the streams. The cadence in all my streams is 2 weeks. Each stream has 1 email in it. My engagement program summary is showing that the next cast is in 1 day. This is weird because a cast was sent last week so normally, the next cast should be next week. Does someone know why it's doing this or how can I ensure the next cast is next week?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Cadence between streams

Is it possible that any of the streams were kicked off in a different week? So if stream A was kicked off on January 1 and stream B was kicked off on January 8, then technically each week there would be a cast, it just would be either stream A or stream B.

You should be able to check when the first cast was in the setup of the cadence, to see if that's the case. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Cadence between streams

Is it possible that any of the streams were kicked off in a different week? So if stream A was kicked off on January 1 and stream B was kicked off on January 8, then technically each week there would be a cast, it just would be either stream A or stream B.

You should be able to check when the first cast was in the setup of the cadence, to see if that's the case.