Re: Button style not showing up in email - help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Button style not showing up in email - help!

The format of my button is working in the email template I have set up in Design Studio, but then not showing up when applied to emails made from that template in Marketing Activities. I'm new to coding for email, so if anyone can help me pick out what's wrong with this code or how to rearrange it properly to achieve the same style, that would be great.

<table bgcolor="#b30d0d" align="center" border=0 cellpadding=5 cellspacing=0 style="border: 2px solid #b30d0d; border-radius: 9px;" width='150' height='50'>
<tbody>
<tr>

<td valign="top" height="36px;" style="border-radius: 9px; border: 2px solid #cb4848; border-top-color: #D28383; border-bottom-color: #a70000" width=100% align="center" id="cta1" class="mktEditable" style="word-break: break-word; -webkit-hyphens: auto; -moz-hyphens: auto; hyphens: auto; border-collapse: collapse !important; vertical-align: top; text-align: center; border-radius: 9px; padding: 0px; border: 3px solid #b30d0d; border-top-color: #b71b1b; border-bottom-color: #ae0000; background: #b30d0d; margin: 0; padding: 0px; border: none;">
<a style="color: #ffffff; text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 #960b0b; text-decoration: none; font-family: Futura, Helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 18px; line-height: 22px; font-weight: normal;" href="#"><span style="color:#ffffff;">Button<br />text &raquo;</span></a></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

It should look like this:
0EM50000000Rsyw.jpg
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Button style not showing up in email - help!

Hi Erin,
I always recommend to try http://buttons.cm/
Just play aroung and then maybe do little modifications. Easily leads you to how to code buttons in emails.

Hope that helps 😉

Best regards

Steffen

edit: And I hope you tested the Preview and Sendout. Sometimes the Wysiwyg editor shows weird things.