SOLVED

Block Specific Day on Date Field

Go to solution
Jacob_Phillips
Level 1

Block Specific Day on Date Field

Hi all,

I work in Higher Ed and we're attempting to use Marketo forms to manage our campus tour bookings. I have created a form with a date field but the issue is that we do not offer tours on Saturday or Sunday. Would any of you know a way to either restrict Saturday or Sunday from being chosen OR sending an email notifying them we do not offer tours on that day if they do choose a Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Block Specific Day on Date Field

I had the same question back in March.  You can see the string here:  Form Date Question

We did not end up rolling it out for our campus visits as the form we had works for our uses at this point, and my html knowledge and time are limited as I'm an office of 1.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Jacob, the answer is to set the form field to Text instead of Date (in Form Editor only, not in your database) and use a 3rd-party datepicker widget that has all those bells and whistles.  A long time back I posted the way to do this with the Kalendae widget -- search for it.

Jacob_Phillips
Level 1

Thanks Sanford!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same question back in March.  You can see the string here:  Form Date Question

We did not end up rolling it out for our campus visits as the form we had works for our uses at this point, and my html knowledge and time are limited as I'm an office of 1.

Jacob_Phillips
Level 1

Thanks for the help Kristen!